Mixed Up Gender?! Mixed Up Gender?!

My god, this is hilarious! I'm totally watching you now.

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks so much! :)

HOTPANTS! - Animated Me HOTPANTS! - Animated Me

Good animation, you don't fall in error i call, ''the lack of movement'' that many animators make because it's easier, good job dude. It's also hilarious.

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks so much, that means a lot :)

Boba Fett - Red Dawn Boba Fett - Red Dawn

Dude, the coloring is amazing and even if lacks real movement sometimes, it's really well done. I'm not a big fan of Boba Fett but I do hope we make a spin off movie of him. I wan't a spin off of Obi Wan.

DailyToon responds:

Obi Wan, Han Solo and Boba all deserve a spin off Movie for sure!

#StopWhitePeople2016 #StopWhitePeople2016

Not funny, not original and definitevly racist. Look, I don't care if you made the same thing for black people and viewers didn't give a fuck because I didn't see it but this is just plain idiot and ignorant, the animation is not good and there's only the color that saves you but other than that, not funny nor original. You're not getting in my list of best movie this year.

Filler 1+2 Filler 1+2

That is sick, good job.

LoZ: Link Meets Zelda LoZ: Link Meets Zelda

Oh my fucking god, I spilled my drink, that was so funny XD.

KAMEHAMEHA KAMEHAMEHA

Dude, this is so sick, I love the beat and the animation, good job.

Pokemon XY: Exploring Lumiose City Pokemon XY: Exploring Lumiose City

As someone who is trying to do animation, this is really good, how many frame does it haves and how many time did it take to make? (I know this isn't a review so I'm going to say that it's good for the sake of the button review).

DoopieDoOver responds:

This was one of my first animated parodies in years so it only took me 20 frames or so, and I believe 4 days to make.